Ask a Dietitian
"Diana, just a quick heads up to let you know we are still using your cookbook and the guys will often be heard saying what would Diana say about this or that....really good feed back... I made your potato salad and the oriental coleslaw on Sat. for a family luncheon and had rave reviews so thanks again."
Lentil Chicken Salad Sandwich
August 21st, 2017
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 12 red grapes, halved
- 2 cups cooked brown or black lentils
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- ¼ cup mayo (or sub Greek yogurt)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 8 slices bread (wheat recommended)
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl, toss until combined.
- Spread the mixture on four slices of bread, then top each with a remaining slice of bread.